Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Monday, April 25, 2016

Hillsboro Vac & Sew

Old Sewing Machine
I stopped by Hillsboro Vac & Sew this morning to pick up some bags for the vacuum cleaner and I noticed a big new cabinet displaying about a dozen old sewing machines. Not often you see something like that in a store that is pushing the latest and greatest.
    I took a couple of photos of the cabinet and cropped this image from one of them. It came out a bit fuzzy. I suspect the frame of the cabinet confused the auto-focus about the distance. I should have gotten closer and taken pictures of the individual machines.
    The machines are all for sale. Could it be that collectors of old sewing machines are becoming a force in the market?

No comments: