Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

The Zoo


About six months ago I finally got a bug to do something about my health and so I signed up with a local strip-mall health club. They offered Zumba group dancercise sessions and for some reason that really appealed to me. The class is all women. Well, there was one other guy the first time I was there, but that was it. Problem was I could only keep up for about 15 minutes and then I collapsed from exhaustion. I kept after it for a few months, going 3 times a week, but I never got any better. I don't know what the problem is, but weighing 250+ pounds might have something to do with it. Finally decided I needed to get some weight off, so about a month ago I started spending time on the treadmill / exercise bike. I'm working my way up to an hour a day, five days a week, but my weight isn't changing. Fine, I'll cut down of the foodstuffs, which leaves me listless, which is why my posting has been light lately.

No comments: