Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Thursday, November 5, 2015

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Walked out of The Zoo the other day, walked up to my car, put the key in the lock, or rather, I tried to put the key in the lock but it wouldn't go. Oh, great, the lock has crapped out, and I just took the remote control off my keychain because it was too bulky. Well, maybe if I finagle it a bit, so I fuss and push and wiggle and finally get it to go in about a half of an inch, but that's it. This lock is not going to cooperate. So I walk around to the back of the car to see if I can open the trunk (I don't know why, maybe it has a fold down seat and I can crawl into the car that way). I don't see a keyhole anywhere, which isn't too surprising, maybe it's hidden in one of the emblems. Emblems, hey, wait a minute! This is a Mazda! This isn't my car at all.

Hyundai Sonata
    Same silver color, same four doors, same sunroof, same general outline, parked where I usually park.

Mazda 6 Sedan

No comments: