Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Flickr Video Test Post


California Air National Guard MAFFS Crew Drops on Day Fire Near Redding
I've been looking at aerial tankers, used for fighting forest fires, and I came across this video. Does it really do any good to have a pleasant robot voice continually warning you that you are too close to the ground? ('Altitude, Altitude, Altitude'). And isn't that high pitched squeal of warning buzzer really annoying? Just another reason to not venture out of my cave.
    I had to change a setting in order to watch this video on my Chromebook. See the whole gruesome story here. 

Update January 2019 replaced problematic video with a copy I made. Original video here.

No comments: