Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Germany & Jews

Fox News has a two-year old story by Tuvia Tenenbom about Jews, Germany and a book he wrote. He apparently considers most of German society to be thoroughly anti-semitic, though I am not sure that all of the examples he gives qualify as such. Just what qualifies as anti-semitic anyway? If you think someone is odd, weird, or just don't like them, and they happen to be Jewish, does that make you anti-semitic? I don't think so.
    The most interesting part is his conclusion:
If today Germany doesn't wake up to its inner hate, a more sophisticated Adolf will appear and nobody will be powerful enough to stop him.
I was going to post a comment, but you need to sign in, and then create a user name, and then they want to know your birthdate and at that point I said bullshit and resolved to post my comment on me blog, so here it is:
It is our nature to be hateful. I think it must be a survival trait, Darwin, evolution and all that. Near as I can tell, the biggest problem with the Jews is that they set themselves apart: "we are Jews and you aren't". How can you be friends with someone who excludes you from their social circle?

No comments: