Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Гитлер капут!!!Комедийный фильм!!!


Гитлер капут Комедийный фильм

The title, taken directly from YouTube, translates as 'Mamma Mia !!! comedy film !!!'. I don't think that is the title.
    What we have here is a full length Russian comedy, in Russian, and no English subtitles. I watched this in the middle of the night when I couldn't sleep and I thought it was hilarious. You really don't need to understand what they are saying, all of the scenes are set pieces that you have seen in dozens of other movies, assuming of course, that you have seen dozens of other movies.

Update September 2017 replaced dead YouTube link.
Update march 2020 replaced missing video. New video has multiple exclamation marks in the title. I didn't bother to update it.

No comments: