Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Faces


I've been trying to figure out the name of this actor. I can picture him in my mind's eye. He's a big guy, well north of 300 pounds, often plays a mafia thug wearing a black suit. Something happened to his nose, looks like someone got a hold of it and twisted it or something. I've seen him in a number of films, he's always a bit player, not the lead, one of the villain's heavies or something. I can't think of any films that I know he has been in, maybe not any, maybe it was always on TV. He's been around for a while, since the 1990's I think. I spent a couple of hours this afternoon trying to figure out his name, looking at lists of gangster movies and gangster actors, but no luck.
    Then I got an inspiration: police sketch artist, which led to this site that lets you create your own faces, so I did. I just put this together, I don't know if it really looks anything like him. I mean, I got the basics, two eyes, nose and mouth, but are they anything like the guy actually looks like? I have no idea.

Update: Posthip Scott suggested that Richard S. Castellano might be the guy I am looking for. I have to admit my sketch does look something like him, but that's not the guy I'm thinking of. Richard's nose is straight, and he's too short. Richard was the guy who was teaching Michael to cook spaghetti when they went to the mattresses in "The Godfather".

I might have been able to put together a better picture, but it's a slow process, there are a bunch of selections to sort through for each feature, and the more time I spent at it, the more difficult it was to picture the guy I was thinking of.

1 comment:

Chuck Pergiel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.