Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Hublot

Gun Machine keeps surprising me. Detective Tallow has a meeting with the brass and one of them is wearing a Hublot watch, which I have never heard of, so I have to go look it up, and what I found is crazy. These things cost hundreds of thousands of dollars. I can't imagine why anyone would want one. I mean they are cute and all, but a quarter of million dollars? You've got to be kidding. I saw a real Rolex one time for something like ten grand. It was nice and shiny, but 10 large? I don't think so. Of course, I don't have a billion dollars either, which probably warps my perceived needs a bit. Click to embiggenate to see the tiny little teeth on all the little gears.

No comments: