Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Friday, April 11, 2014

ZUtA Pocket Printer


ZUtA Pocket Printer on Kickstarter

I don't know if this is a good idea or not, but it is certainly outside of my comfort zone. I grew up with paper. I still have a couple of bookshelves filled with three ring binders. I opened one last year. I have a table with space for messing with paper along with all the tools of the trade: three hole punch, stapler, paper cutter and a postage scale. Well, I did until my Linux project usurped the space. I have a "big boxy" all-in-one printer connected to my desktop, though these days I use the scanner more often than I use the printer. Despite our heedless rush towards the digital cliff, business still runs on paper, so maybe these guys are on to something. Via Posthip Scott.

No comments: