Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Allah Akbar

I have started several longish posts recently but due to personal shortcomings I haven't completed them. The world is a complicated place and some of these posts tax my ability to compile all the disparate parts into one coherent whole, for some value of "coherent". So I've got a bunch of stuff simmering on the back burner, so to speak.
    This morning I pull up the online version of Jumble and it's being kind of a stinker. I cannot, for the life of me, figure out what the third word is supposed to be. Oh, I'll get it eventually, but while I am stewing on it I have a vision of what the suicide bomber's version of Jumble would look like. It would look just like the regular version of Jumble, but the "SOLUTION" to the puzzle would always be "ALLAH AKBAR".
    I'm sorry if this doesn't make much sense, but I'm a little ticked off at the Imams who are promoting violent Jihad. Yes, I know it's necessary to have some vermin around, at least occasionally, otherwise your cats are liable to become fat and complacent. There are too many vermin right now. We need an exterminator. Or more cats.

No comments: